Do you like working in a highly challenging and international environment? Do you love complex mathematical challenges and are a part of future-oriented projects? Then you’ve come to the right place! You’ll be working on complex and long-term projects for world-class builders. So read on and discover what we have to offer. hsbcad offers flexible offsite construction software solutions to global construction companies specialized in timber construction. To support our rapid growth in this expanding market, we are looking for an experienced C++ or C# Software Engineer.
Skills & Experience
- You love tackling complex software challenges. You love analysis and development. 2 to 5 years of Development experience is welcome.
- You have a good understanding of Programming Languages such as C++ or C#.
- An excellent 3D insight and interest are essential. Knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, or other CAD/CAM applications is a plus but no necessity. You’ll learn it with us!.
- Just graduated? Be welcome! Attitude and learning potential is more important to us than experience. Our experienced and senior developers will coach you.
- We need team players. You will be pair-programming with your fellow experts in an international environment and sparring with them regularly to decide the best path forward in our projects.
- You are an open communicator. You don’t need to be an expert; you can optimize your skills with us, but we are looking for the right can-do attitude.
- You live in the broader area of Ghent, Belgium, or are you willing to relocate there.
- You speak and write fluent English. Any other language is an asset.
- You will write efficient plug-ins for 3D applications such as AutoCAD and Revit using one or more relevant programming languages such as C++ or C#.
- Together with your team, you will participate in the technical analysis of the customer’s requests to finetune the applications to be developed as per their business requirements.
- You will be responsible for testing your code to meet the desired requirements.
- You will revise, update, refactor and debug the code to increase the quality of the applications.
- You will draft application documentation to simplify the changing process of the developed applications for our customers.
- You will serve as a point of contact on applications and provide technical support.
- Our Agile environment will allow you to take on a lot of autonomy and responsibility.
- You can count on an extensive onboarding and training period of 3 to 6 months to learn the insights of AutoCAD and Revit.
- We can offer you an open-door but highly professional environment where we work together on world-class, international and BIM Compliant Projects in an informal and human-centered environment.
- We praise internal mobility, so if you are triggered by going abroad for us for a few years, we can certainly talk about it! We have intercontinental colleagues.
- Do you want to learn more about the awe-inspiring projects we work on? Read all about it here.
- And last but not least, we offer you an exciting salary package: A very competitive salary, topped with the following fringe benefits:
- Company Car with fuel card
- A generous net allowance
- A DKV hospital insurance
- Mobile phone with subscription included
- A delightful remote working policy
- An extra 12 days off per year on top of the legal 20 holidays
- Do you want to work Full-time or 4/5? Let’s talk!