As a front-end engineer, you take responsibility for the development and maintenance of the (web) applications. For this, you work closely with your scrum team members. You ensure the delivery of quality code, using the latest tools and technologies.
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Creating user-friendly and responsive websites and applications
- Creating and maintaining user interfaces
- Incorporating creative and interactive applications, graphics, audio, and video into websites
- Testing websites for ease of use, speed, and other quality factors
- Fixing any website issues or bugs that arise
- Help the Product Owners to the scope and analyze the tasks
- Work closely with other front-end developers, designers, back-end developers, and creative teams to make sure the user experience is implemented as it was conceived.